Success is not a destination, but the road that you’re on. Being Successful means that you are working hard and walking your walk every day. You can only live your dream by working hard towards it. That’s living your dream.
#StudentSaturday is always the legacy of Students and inspiring from the success of first Global Student Saturday that happened on 19 January 2019, here we are announcing version 2.0 of #StudentSaturday. Every Student Group has leaders and it’s their responsibility to connect students with Trailhead. #StudentSaturday 2.0 will help leaders doing this in an easy and structured manner.
The process of #StudentSaturday will be as following:
- A Trailmix for 15 Days: Leaders of groups will make a Trailmix for 15 days for there group. (2 times a month)
- Manage a Dashboard: Student Leaders will have to manage a Dashboard for their college group. They can create a community at TopTrailblazers and can utilize this wonderful resource to track the progress.
- Conduct Lunch & Learn: Start conducting Lunch & Learn at college/ School to enhance the participation of more and more students.
- Announce the Winners: Track the winners on the basis of Points and shortlist them to give the swags on monthly #StudentSaturday.
- Monthly Event: In the monthly event use twitter handle to announce the winners, it will help the students to build their personal brand. On the Monthly Event try to collaborate with other Student Groups and share the success stories.
- Share your Trailmix’s with other Student Groups, this will help to make others grow.